Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Bernie Garland B&T Sheath

Another sheath that I've finished today is this beauty for a Bernie Garland Bird & Trout knife, the customer, wanted a slimline sheath, so we decided between us that my Woodie sheath was best suited to the blade in question, the customer then selected his build options for the sheath, which were right hand carry dangler in British Tan, even though i make these myself, i do have to admit that this style of sheath is without a doubt one of my personal favourites.

4 comments:

  1. This is the sheath that is being made for me, looking forward to getting my hands on it. This will be my second Kepis sheath, the first one was for my Bernie Garland bushcraft knife. The workmanship and quality of that was first class so I commissioned this one for my bird and trout. Thanks again Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind comments Neil, your sheath mailed out this morning and all being well with the post, it will be with you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete