Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Notebook

One of things i normally have in my bag or pack is a small notebook and pencil, or at the very least a piece of paper and a pencil, it may not get used all of the time, but when it does it's invaluable.

So what do i keep in my note book, well notes i suppose, notes on plants and the environment, drawings of traps and other things that i may find useful or interesting or that i want to study further at home, as sometimes, a photograph just cannot capture the detail you want to study and rather than remove the object from it's environment, i think it's better to make a drawing of the thing or part of the object thats of interest, so you can study it further in the comfort of your own home and of course, a notebook and paper doesn't need batteries either.

1 comment:

  1. I think that it is important to be able to keep notes, but my taste runs to 3" X 5" index cards. I keep them in a plastic bag so they don't get wet.

    ReplyDelete