Friday, 15 March 2013

Hazel Buck Saw

I made this back in August last year and much to my surprise considering the abuse it's had this winter, it's survived and is still as strong as the day i made it. I've used the saw on a regular basis when sorting out fresh cut and indeed, seasoned timber on the log pile and as today, trimming the ends off of some logs in preparation for some bowl carving that im hopefully doing sometime soon, all pretty impressive stuff for something that cost less than a couple of quid and took ten minutes to make.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see it holding up Mark, it's a tool I've only ever made "as needed" in camp so they tend to end up as firewood for the last morning's brew, I think I'll bring the next one home with me and see how it stands up to the test of time.

    All the best,

    Stuart

    ReplyDelete